Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wedlings I Like

Hello my faithful readers! I'm sorry I've been so neglectful. To make up for it, I'd like to introduce you to Wedlings I Like (Wednesday's Links and Things I Like). Another (hopefully) weekly post to give you something interesting to do when you're supposed to be working/studying/writing an essay/ironing/changing the oil in your car etc etc. So without further achoo (I think I'm getting a cold today) here goes:
  • First and foremost, reconnecting with old friends. When it has been a long time, and you realise that the things that made you friends in the beginning are still there even if your interests have changed, spending time with an old friend can be a wonderful way to spend a few hours.
  • Hotels can be so stark and uninteresting, don't you think? I LOVE interesting hotels. Do you have a favourite room? I can't pick; I narrowed it down to 10 of my favourites::
Room 309 Clubs - The Secret Palace:: It looks sensual, sexy and a little boudoir-esque. Doesn't look like a room that a lot of sleeping gets done in!
Room 502 Hearts - The Royal Wedding:: This is all about the gold chaise lounge, the cute little table and the enormous slanted ceiling for me.
Room 307 Dryads:: Look at the chandelier! And the walls have deer and trees painted on them! Cute!
Room 121 Sleep Seasons:: I love tents. And that bed looks mighty comfortable!
Room 204 Tokidoki World:: This might just be because I LOVE Tokidoki and think that Simone Legno is a fine, fine artist!
Room 212 Japanese Garden:: Another one of Simone's rooms.
Room 214 Two Swans (Fertility Shrine):: This is about as close as most people will ever get to sleeping in a forest with wild animals.
Room 412 Spring Grove:: I just love the colour and the pattern of this room. That shade of blue is about as close to my favourite colour as you can get.
Room 405 Lifelines:: It's a little bit hectic but the fact that it's black and white makes it very classy and chic.
Room 510 King's Court 2:: This is a little like a fairy tale bedroom. If the fairy tale is the Snow Queen, or something like that. It's beautiful and a little icy and absolutely fantastic!

  • Paris Je T'aime
  • Hooray for paper and papercraft! I'm just a little bit obsessed with beautiful paper, and wish I could start up a collection like this person has. Flick through all of the photos, they're amazing!
  • Cool, useful and slightly educational tote bags. I'd like one of each please!
  • Ever pretended to know what happens in a story and then been busted when somebody asks you an unanswerable question? Classic stories retold in 30 seconds. Hilarious.
  • Hahahahaha this is my worst fear!
That'll be all for now folks! Until next time...

Love and Laughter
Mands xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment